Alexei Sayle's £25000 bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
Why does seemingly every car company do a bicycle prototype?

Probably because the designers have some free time on their hands between projects and think they will have a go. Then unfortunately they go all style over substance (function) and it turns into a wankfest. Then some bright young corporate twonk thinks it would be a great PR gaff to build one and stick it on their stand at the next car show, just to show how clever the people that work for them are and.........

........the result is what you see in this thread. xx(

Lee Matthews

Sayle has been a keen cyclist for many years - since before many members of this forum were born. And, just to point out: He didn't buy this bike - he borrowed it for a review, just as Jeremy Clarkson doesn't buy every Bugatti, Ferrari, Porsche or Spyker that he hoons around in.

I've seen Sayle on a Pete Matthews and a Dawes, but I think he has several more.

You are only right, look at this picture
alexei-300x444.jpg

nilling

Über Member
'ello John, got a new motor? ;)

screenman

Legendary Member
When you can buy a bike for £10 why is there a need to spend any more, I am sure most of you would not do so.

I see some of them as art, now not everybody likes the same sort of art.

Twelve Spokes

Time to say goodbye again...
When you can buy a bike for £10 why is there a need to spend any more, I am sure most of you would not do so.

My workmate spent £7000 on his bike,good luck to him.

Top Bottom