Alternative road pedals or stick to spds?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
as I always say on these threads practice.
typical 45 mile ride, you click in maybe 3 or 4 times....just go out and practice nothing but clicking in and out for 30 minutes. ..usually does the trick...

Drago

Legendary Member
Clipless is fumdamentally simple, if youre having multiple clipless moments your findamental riding skills aren't sufficiently developed in the first place.

Shimano M324 Combination Pedals are an excellent choice for people who want the best of both worlds. Works only with SPD type clips, but has a flat side for normal shoes, or pedaling with MTB shoes on icey days if you can't hold your nerve. I prefer to ride with SPDs so my foot doesn't slip and bash my shins, never fun, but these pedals mean I can nip to the shop in any other shoes perfectly comfortably.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Shimano M324 Combination Pedals are an excellent choice for people who want the best of both worlds. Works only with SPD type clips, but has a flat side for normal shoes, or pedaling with MTB shoes on icey days if you can't hold your nerve. I prefer to ride with SPDs so my foot doesn't slip and bash my shins, never fun, but these pedals mean I can nip to the shop in any other shoes perfectly comfortably.
They're good but I prefer the Wellgo ones,

814838-n0.jpg

and yes I own both

Top Bottom