Altura night vision evo great price at Tredz...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

runner

Guru
The Altura Nightvision Evo waterproof cycling jacket is on sale at tredz for the great price of £59.99....you can also get a £5 discount on the site and brings the price down to an amazing £54.99. I ordered one on Monday and it arrived yesterday, very impressed especially as in my local Evans and Cyclesurgery are selling the jackets at £99.99.....

Bodhbh

Guru
It's great value, but just check they've got what you want in stock before ordering. I put in an order for an Evo a couple of weeks ago, then got pinged back that it wasn't in stock and it was a 2 week wait. It's not the first time they've not had stuff that's listed in-stock on their website. That said, they were fine about a refund - I needed it for the commute and wanted it *now* - and it is a great price. Last year, I paid 80 quid just for the regular Nightvision...which got lost on the train Christmas Eve, hence the replacement.

They also do regular Nightvisions for 40 quid last I looked.

OP
OP
runner

runner

Guru
No trouble with mine exactly as described. I did see they were selling the same jacket some weeks ago but there appears to be lots of stock this time round all colours and all sizes

subaqua

What’s the point
wiggle have them in stock at 69 quid . mine arrived yesterday, but i did order some other stuff ( that i needed) as well to use a discount code which reduced the price to below the tredz price . and kept me as "goldmember"

Top Bottom