Am I the youngest cycle cammer in the UK?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I was thinking this last night. For the life of me, I do not know of anyone who is younger than me and uses a camera whilst cycling. If I am wrong, can someone please tell me because someone about my age and having a camera would be uploading things to YouTube and I haven come across anyone with a higher pitched voice than me.

If I am the youngest, then I am quite proud of that. Even though my age can seem to be a boundary which some drivers dont mind crossing.

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
I was thinking this last night. For the life of me, I do not know of anyone who is younger than me and uses a camera whilst cycling. If I am wrong, can someone please tell me because someone about my age and having a camera would be uploading things to YouTube and I haven come across anyone with a higher pitched voice than me.

If I am the youngest, then I am quite proud of that. Even though my age can seem to be a boundary which some drivers dont mind crossing.

Im 17. youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/PilotInCommand100?feature=mhee

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation

I would think you're wrong. And I think you're thinking about it for the wrong reasons - ego.

I would simply think of it as how many years of cycling you've got to come and how much to learn. That's a much nicer place to be.

Risex4

Dropped by the autobus

Really? I mean, really?

So you know what; 0.00001% of the demographic? You assume that as you like to upload to youtube everybody in this generic age bracket automatically will also?

And I've seen you play the age card quite a few times now. Don't take this as a personal attack - I don't know you, and we've never met - but age and maturity are quite different things. I suspect here lies the 'boundry which drivers dont mind crossing'...

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
I've got a cheapy cam (Muvi) you've given me the idea of putting on my (9 year old) nephew's helmet :smile:

Hip Priest

Veteran
If either of my kids get into serious cycling when they're in their teens, then I'll be tempted to buy them cameras, for solo rides at least. Two reasons: 1) It'd help them to improve their road skills and 2) It'd provide evidence of any incidents that may take place.

Quick question for you Matt: Do your parents / guardians view your videos?

Col5632

Guru
I dont understand why it would matter if you were or not the youngest person using a camera, probs got alot to do with most people just like to get out and ride without feeling the need to record it everytime they do so :laugh:

Top Bottom