Am I the youngest cycle cammer in the UK?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
So you're not the youngest, but I'd wager you are the unluckiest in terms of your 'incidents', is that any consolation?
Is that based on what is posted here? Or do you watch all cycle cammers?

But you watch me, who is a cycle cammer.
Sorry MT but I don't watch your camming, (is that even the right phrase?), and I never have.

I did watch that 'film' you made which I commented positively on as I thought it was nicely done :thumbsup:

I've never watched any cycle cammers. No disrespect but filming my own rides is not something that interests me in the slightest, so I'm not going to watch others am I?

But I respect yours, and others choice to do it :thumbsup:

I have enough problems remembering all my other gear I take out with me, I'd probably forget the bloody camera even if I had one ;)

With nearly 600 known cammers on youtube, of which I attempt to watch most, I know there are users out there who have more 'incidences'.
Happy days :thumbsup:

Sorry MT, so you don't even get that title, only CC'er with most incidents it seems, (unless gaz can disprove this also).

I only use the 'What's new' button, so hadn't realised this was in commuting, I'm out of here.

Ride safe :thumbsup:

Reactions: gaz

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
I seriously doubt that!
I seem to recall some guy who cycled around with terrible road positioning, getting himself into trouble all the time and his videos were pretty much him cycling around relentlessly shouting abuse at cars getting too close to him etc. No idea what his youtube name was though im pretty sure one of his vids was posted on CC, maybe Gaz knows who im thinking of :smile:

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
I seem to recall some guy who cycled around with terrible road positioning, getting himself into trouble all the time and his videos were pretty much him cycling around relentlessly shouting abuse at cars getting too close to him etc. No idea what his youtube name was though im pretty sure one of his vids was posted on CC, maybe Gaz knows who im thinking of :smile:
Are you thinking of one north of the border who flouched off in a hissy fit?

Top Bottom