Am I too far out into the road?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
You look spot on to me.

Trumpettom001

Prfect - You don't want to be the guy on the bike at the end of the clip... He was going to do a sharp weave into traffic - assuming he wasn't planning on riding on the pavement...

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
If you recall, thats the same road position we took on Saturday Helen... I was happy to sit behind watching your bum jiggle xx(

OP
OP
Helly79

Helly79

Thanks guyz for your comments, I thought I was in the wrong when the person in the passenger seat signal to me with her hand to move over.

Eoin Rua

Always wandered about positioning in these situations...good to find out what the general consensus is.

Extremely impatient driving - bit of an arse really!

OP
OP
Helly79

Helly79

thomas said:
I thought I recognised the place, but thought I was probably being silly...but I see you're from Norwich! Where abouts is that? Somewhere around the ring road I guess, assuming it is Norwich...

Hi Thomas yes it's in Norwich Sprowston Road xx(

thomas

the tank engine
Helly79 said:
Hi Thomas yes it's in Norwich Sprowston Road xx(

It has taken me the past few minutes to get my bearing.

OKAY. So, on Saturday I cycled down that road for the first time...as I had only just been down their on my Motorbike CBT....so have a little experience.

It was full of cars all the way, and I was averaging about 30mph without any effort. I will post my video of me going down it in a couple minutes! You can the compare with my style (if any different). You will have to excuse me though, as the film is a little low and the sun is quite reflective :blush:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Oh, and when a car driver endangers you like that, you can almost always discount "advice" like that from the passenger as both stupid and wrong.

I don't have anything particularly helpful to say other than doesn't the blue sky and sunshine make a difference to the videos people are posting now!

Top Bottom