Amateur cyclists input wanted

Discussion in 'Research and Questionnaires' started by Caramcn11, 6 Jan 2018.

1. Caramcn11

Caramcn11 New Member

Hi there,
    I'm a university student looking into female cyclists, to discover what they most look for in a cycling company. If you have the time, it would be immensley appreciated if you could fill in my survey to help me with this. It takes less than five minutes, and your privacy will be protected.

https://caramcnaughton.typeform.com/to/hLJmEM

Many thanks, Cara

2. Drago

Drago Guru

Mrs D answered it.

3. Slick

Slick Veteran

As did Mrs Slick.

4. I didn’t see it was for female cyclists only but thank goodness when I clicked the link it was all in pink because as we all know anything for our gentler sex must be in pink.

Fab Foodie and I like Skol like this.
  5. Milkfloat

Milkfloat Veteran

Why is this focussed on and promoting Liv?

6. I like Skol

I like Skol I'm adamant I haven't got any PPI....

Had a quick look but won't be bothering Lady Skol to complete it. Looks a bit like market research for Liv (a sub-brand of Giant cycles for anyone that isn't aware) rather than a student research piece. I wonder if Liv/Giant are aware of this questionnaire as it does appear to use official Liv marketing images and could be accused of masquerading as a manufacturer commissioned study!

raleighnut likes this.
  7. OP
    OP
    Caramcn11

Caramcn11 New Member

Hi, it's not for Liv, however I'm focussing in on Liv as they're a company who should be doing better but aren't, so I need to understand why. As for the pink layout, that was just a default! If anyone has any womens brands they think are doing particularly well that would be very helpful too!

8. OP
    OP
    Caramcn11

Caramcn11 New Member

That's just who I've choosen to focus on as they're a womens only brand with a good ethos, howevere in my opinion they're not doing as well as their competitors. If you have any female focussed brands you think are better please do let me know, thank you!

9. Julia9054

Julia9054 Veteran

Are there any other exclusively female focussed bike brands?

10. BSOh

BSOh Senior Member

Done

11. furball

furball Veteran

Don't go out of my way to buy female specific cycling gear so won't be doing it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice