Amateur cyclists input wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Caramcn11

Hi there,
I'm a university student looking into female cyclists, to discover what they most look for in a cycling company. If you have the time, it would be immensley appreciated if you could fill in my survey to help me with this. It takes less than five minutes, and your privacy will be protected.

https://caramcnaughton.typeform.com/to/hLJmEM

Many thanks, Cara

Drago

Legendary Member
Mrs D answered it.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Had a quick look but won't be bothering Lady Skol to complete it. Looks a bit like market research for Liv (a sub-brand of Giant cycles for anyone that isn't aware) rather than a student research piece. I wonder if Liv/Giant are aware of this questionnaire as it does appear to use official Liv marketing images and could be accused of masquerading as a manufacturer commissioned study!

OP
OP
C

Caramcn11

Hi, it's not for Liv, however I'm focussing in on Liv as they're a company who should be doing better but aren't, so I need to understand why. As for the pink layout, that was just a default! If anyone has any womens brands they think are doing particularly well that would be very helpful too!

OP
OP
C

Caramcn11

That's just who I've choosen to focus on as they're a womens only brand with a good ethos, howevere in my opinion they're not doing as well as their competitors. If you have any female focussed brands you think are better please do let me know, thank you!

Julia9054

Guru
Are there any other exclusively female focussed bike brands?

Top Bottom