An answer to bike thieves?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How can you go beyond something which cannot be reached :ninja:
Are you fact checking this thread? And Toy Story?
:stop:

You are right, in that there is potential for infinity... but it doesn't really exist. It's a representation, a human construct. It can never be achieved. :thanks:

Now, how fine is that pin head?

Lee_M

Guru
I ordered one but it was delivered by Yodel who signed for it themselves so I think it might have been thrown over the fence into my garden but I can't find it

You are right, in that there is potential for infinity... but it doesn't really exist. It's a representation, a human construct. It can never be achieved. :thanks:
What? Do we have a future Nobel winner in our presence? No leading physicist is ready to say categorically that the universe is not infinite.

Few of them believe that @Markymark's shed is, though.

classic33

Leg End Member
The set of integers is infinite but countable. The set of rational numbers is infinite but uncountable. In fact there are infinite rational numbers between 0 and 1. So one could describe rational numbers as being beyond infinity.

Now, how many cycling security devices can dance on the head of a pin?
Can we see them?

What? Do we have a future Nobel winner in our presence? No leading physicist is ready to say categorically that the universe is not infinite.

Few of them believe that @Markymark's shed is, though.
My shed is limitless offering infinite possibilities - although most of those possibilities involve a few bikes and some power tools that I 'needed' at the time of purchase but somehow are gathering dust,.

Tim Hall

The set of integers is infinite but countable. The set of rational numbers is infinite but uncountable. In fact there are infinite rational numbers between 0 and 1. So one could describe rational numbers as being beyond infinity.

Now, how many cycling security devices can dance on the head of a pin?
Never mind that. Do the management of Hilbert's Hotel let you take your bike into one of its infinite number of rooms?

Top Bottom