An introduction to Facebook Cycling Discussions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I don't have a Faceboink.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
John Williams, I imagine (he has a Milan that colour). 'I can't see this brightly coloured thing on the road right in front of me. That I am talking about right now....'. These people presumably don't see road markings either.....?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
John Williams, I imagine (he has a Milan that colour). 'I can't see this brightly coloured thing on the road right in front of me. That I am talking about right now....'. These people presumably don't see road markings either.....?

Yep, it's John. I used to see and chat to him on my commute over the years but not since pre covid.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Against my better judgement I watched the clip.

Now I've got to ask, why was he stopped over the line, and why did he feel it necessary to accelerate at the vehicle and then the pedestrian in front of him?

er ... no thanks.

How rude! You come into my thread, without so much as a by-your-leave, and then refuse the delightful entertainment laid on for you by my minions?!?

Whatever happened to manners ...

Bristolian

I watched the clip. Don't tell me it was Jeremy Vine on the bike - the light has gone green so I'm riding off no matter what is in front of me.

Top Bottom