An UPDATED Video on what cycling has done for me.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Can I ask what your way of eating was to go with your cycling ?
Sadly @gb155 doesn't check in here very often these days, trust me he has his reasons, but nothing to do with CC though.

He does update his blog from time to time, although not as much as he did, so it might be worth posting any questions on there for him TBH.

What I can tell you is Gaz is still in the low - mid teens with his weight, and cycling is still a huge part of his life despite several factors conspiring against him.

He is and continues to be an inspiration to many, and I for one can't say chapeau often enough :hugs:

Batgirl

In Disguise!
Sadly @gb155 doesn't check in here very often these days, trust me he has his reasons, but nothing to do with CC though.

He does update his blog from time to time, although not as much as he did, so it might be worth posting any questions on there for him TBH.

What I can tell you is Gaz is still in the low - mid teens with his weight, and cycling is still a huge part of his life despite several factors conspiring against him.

He is and continues to be an inspiration to many, and I for one can't say chapeau often enough :hugs:
Thank you for the update / info - I'll check out his blog. Truly inspirational to keep the weight off too.

stephec

Legendary Member
He's pretty much OK AFAIK. He did say they had caught the driver but I've heard nothing more since.

I'll send him a message and let him now you've been asking, I know he'll appreciate it the concern :smile:
If he wonders who's asking tell him I'm the one who picked up the frame for him from near Oswestry. :smile:

bloodlett

absolutely awesome I too am starting my cycling program to gain my health back your story has inspired and assured me that cycling was the rite choice thank you

Just read his recent blog, it seems @gb155 is going through a pretty hard time :-( Gaz if you are reading this my thoughts are with you!

The Jogger

Legendary Member
Just read it, I hope he will win this challenge too. Gaz you have been so inspirational to so many, keep on keeping on.

Top Bottom