"Andrew Critchlow should be taken out and shot".

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
A lot of headcammers are holier-than-thou busybodies.

Nowhere in the article does he suggests cyclists killed in crashes are to blame.

Too many members of CycleChat bleat 'victim' whenever this topic is discussed.

OK, this is just the stupid internet, but to suggest a named individual should be shot means you've lost the argument before it starts.
Yep, he does. He claims that "bad stuff cyclists do" is equal, as a cause of 'accidents', to "careless drivers". Which demonstrates he is an utter knobjockey, despite having been a GB junior team rider in 1992.

You need to work on your English comprehension and literacy skills.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
and he needs to grow a pair. If he is so thin skinned he runs to the police when someone uses a figure of speech perhaps his mum should reduce the time he spends on the 'net.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
A lot of headcammers are holier-than-thou busybodies.

B*ll*cks mate. I've used them for years, I've had riders stop and ask as well as email/message me about them. I've even had drivers ask. They've all been positive and all been thankful for the info on what the camera can do.

My Brother uses one now on his motorcycle and his bicycle. He doesn't upload. Mate uses one in the Lorry cab. Both are good,honest people who simply want protection should the worst ever happen.

You've prejudged people in exactly the same way some people prejudge cyclists.

Top Bottom