"Andrew Critchlow should be taken out and shot".

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

Critchlow is dishonest, and a coward. He implied the cyclists killed on UK's roads are to blame for their own deaths. This is not true, in the vast majority of fatal RTCs involving motor vehicles and cyclists it is the DRIVER who is at fault. So Critchlow is attacking dead people who have no voice.

Critchlow was told this, calmly and politely. He responded with insults. Now he's run whining and sniveling to the police. Pathetic.

And here's the Telegraph telling "the left" to lighten up after Clarkson saying some people should be shot:

"Jeremy Clarkson's critics should be taken out and shot."

-James Delingpole.

Called the cops on James Delingpole yet Critchlow, you rank hypocrite?

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I tried to talk to him, as did others. CTC and senior BC members did too. All got blocked. As did a couple of other journalists.

Critchlow is a man who doesnt want to listen, doesnt want to be a part of any solution and is simply there to promote his own articles. He responded to Nick Hussey of Vulpine's own concerns with "here's an article I wrote on expensive bikes.." :huh:

sheddy

Legendary Member
Is the original piece by AC still available to read ?

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Oddly enough, I agree with the tossers original statement about head cams.

After that he deserves what is suggested but before that happens all his assets need stripping from him for wasting police time.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
A lot of headcammers are holier-than-thou busybodies.

Nowhere in the article does he suggests cyclists killed in crashes are to blame.

Too many members of CycleChat bleat 'victim' whenever this topic is discussed.

OK, this is just the stupid internet, but to suggest a named individual should be shot means you've lost the argument before it starts.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Nowhere in the article does he suggests cyclists killed in crashes are to blame.

"From what I observe, a fatal combination of poor riding skills, a complete disregard for the Highway Code, and the temptation of turning a gentle ride to work across Battersea Bridge into the final stage of the Tour de France, are just as equally to blame for the number of accidents on Britain’s roads as careless drivers." (3rd para) seems to be the crucial segment.

Top Bottom