Android cycle computer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:welcome: to CC Michael :thumbsup:

There are loads to go at, and there's a review of 10 of them HERE :thumbsup:

FWIW I've used Endomondo, MapMyRide, CycleMeter, Strava, plus various others over hte years, but I primarily use a dedicated GPS computer, (Garmin Edge 200) nowadays, although I do still tend to back it up with Strava on my S4.

Chris Norton

Got the right phone then ipbike has everything you need and probably a whole lot that you don't. Can link up ant+ sensors with the right phones and your in power sensor and all that kind of caper.

Scoop940

the good thing about Endomondo is it updates live to the web, means if you are out alone someone can keep an eye on where you are and make sure you are still moving. often used by my kids while I'm out to see how far I've gone and how much longer I'll be

Kies

the good thing about Endomondo is it updates live to the web, means if you are out alone someone can keep an eye on where you are and make sure you are still moving. often used by my kids while I'm out to see how far I've gone and how much longer I'll be

I didn't know that ^^^ cheers!

Scoop940

I've used endomondo to track the ride then afterwards download and upload to Strava.
Got a Bryton recently so use that now, only thing is the GPS sample rate on endomondo is about three seconds so it can straight line twisty bits when going fast.

Top Bottom