Android cycle computer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Leaway2

Lycrist
I tried Endomondo, but I found it a bit clunky after using MMR. It is probably just what I am used to.

Dibs

Veteran
I've used MapMyRide and Endomondo in the past. Currently using Strava. It's very good...

Doesn't use that much battery either.

D

Deleted member 26715

the good thing about Endomondo is it updates live to the web, means if you are out alone someone can keep an eye on where you are and make sure you are still moving. often used by my kids while I'm out to see how far I've gone and how much longer I'll be
I didn't know that ^^^ cheers!
Neither did I, how do you use it? just looked & can't see an option, I just downloaded Strava the other day because somebody told me of that feature which I thought was good.

Alan...

Scoop940

My wife is also an Endomondo user so can see where I am from the news feed on her app on the phone. Also I just leave my Endomondo account logged in on the laptop so when they go to the site is shows them. There's no option it's just how it works. Can jump a bit when the signal goes in and out.

killiekosmos

Veteran
I've got SatsportsLog on my android phone. Switch it on, stick phone in pocket, go for a cycle, come back, upload onto PC and get map on Google Earth and analysis of ride.

Top Bottom