Android smartphone recommendations please...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
The Huawei phones are good P9 or P10 and have a dual camera. They do everything you need on a phone.

Seconded. I've got a P9 and my only gripe with it is their skinned version of Android.

The camera is brilliant, but you'd expect that from Leica.

Yep. I've found it easier and more convenient than streaming - particularly when travelling overseas or in areas without good signal coverage. Music and photos are backed up to iCloud.
Spotify can download over 1,000 fir those times you don’t have WiFi.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Seconded. I've got a P9 and my only gripe with it is their skinned version of Android.

The camera is brilliant, but you'd expect that from Leica.
I have the lite version of the P9, excellent phone, camera is still good. Only thing is I find it a bit small especially for typing. If you want a big screen and a whopping battery at a great price you can’t beat the Moto E4 plus. About £150 in the U.K. I think. Memory can be expanded by SD card. Bought one for a friend recently and they get three days out of a charge.
Any screen will wash out in bright sunlight.

Why limit myself? I currently have 352 albums and 6,432 songs at my fingertips on my phone.
Because what I have available is much, much greater and takes up no storage. I have a few hundred tunes for the odd times I don't have access to data.

Jason

you NEEEEEED an iphone X

end of discussion :boxing:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
At the risk of reiterating what several have said, Huawei P somethings are good if you want decent value and a very good camera

I'm running a P9 on a 2 year contract with 16GB data per month for £27 per month. No doubt it's cheaper now the P10 is around and will be cheaper still when the P11 hits

Top Bottom