Andy Murray.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
But that's not what the article says at all?

I'm local to this and not surprised that some Dunblane and BofA residents are against any kind of development. They are extremely wealthy, insular and vocal.

snorri

Legendary Member
But that's not what the article says at all?

I'm local to this and not surprised that some Dunblane and BofA residents are against any kind of development. They are extremely wealthy, insular and vocal.
The headline and article suggested to me that she considered her sons achievements should influence the decision regarding granting of planning permission.
I'm happy to be corrected, having no local knowledge other than press reports:smile:.

Slick

Guru
The headline and article suggested to me that she considered her sons achievements should influence the decision regarding granting of planning permission.
I'm happy to be corrected, having no local knowledge other than press reports:smile:.
Nothing could be further from the truth.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Looks like the writing's on the wall for Murray.

Britain's Andy Murray says he plans to retire after this year's Wimbledon but fears next week's Australian Open could be the final tournament of his career.

"I'm not sure I'm able to play through the pain for another four or five months," said the Scot.

"I want to get to Wimbledon and stop but I'm not certain I can do that."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/46833018

MikeG

Guru
If there were no better cyclists than me I would be world champion.

If, say, for the sake of argument, you were the third best time trialist in the history of cycling and your career spanned the 2000s, and the best two cycled in the 1990s, you would have been world number one for a decade. If, however, you just happened to have been born 10 years earlier, you would have never got to higher than world number 3.

Put it another way. When Murray, Federer, Nadal and Djokovic have all retired, in say 3 years time, someone who isn't fit to lace their boots will be world number one. We live in a freaky era of tennis, where most of the world's best ever are all playing at the same time (men's game).

Top Bottom