Angry threats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

magnatom

fossyant said:
'Erm anyway ladies.....

Mag - What did the guy say to you ?

I didn't catch it all, but the bit I did hear was:

'...I'll punch you off that bike'

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
fossyant said:
'Erm anyway ladies.....

Mag - What did the guy say to you ?

I didn't quite catch it word for word but it sounded like:-
"Are you that Loon who was on the telly recently ? " :biggrin:

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
magnatom said:
Bollo, you have read my mind! I want to give them a little more time, but going back to the press is an option. I have the reporters mobile number and she texted me after the article went out to find out what reaction I had had. She also asked me to keep her informed.

This chaps driving was certainly dangerous, he drove up onto the pavement at speed, when there were pedestrians around, he reversed in such a way forcing traffic behind him to come to a halt. He also, for a second drove his car at me, making me flinch, but he thought better of that. After he drove away he actually did a big circle to go back the way he was originally heading (I didn't quite catch that on camera). He went out of his way to have a loud word with me.

I still have my doubts about how seriously the police would take it, although this incident is more serious than my other one.

In Scots law is threatening someone considered assault?

I am also waiting for some folk on here to tell me that I in some way inflamed the situation or caused it. :rolleyes:

If you think he is a dangerous danger then you have a civic duty to try and get him off the road before he badly hurts someone. People who can't control their road-rage should not drive cars (like me :rolleyes:).

domtyler

Über Member
magnatom said:
I didn't catch it all, but the bit I did hear was:

'...I'll punch you off that bike'

I listened a few times, I think it was:

Said to his mate in the car-
"Och it's that wee loon from off You Tube, I'll teach him proper reet"

Said through the window-
"Och, your the feckin Taped Crusader y'wee feckless bastard, I'll punch you off that wee bike o' yours y'wee kent like. I'll feckin chib y' too y' wee basket."

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Milo

Guru
Id go to the police Ive recently thought of getting a helmet camera due to a couple of nasty shouts off the local boy racers problem is I cant stand wearing helmets.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

domtyler said:
I listened a few times, I think it was:

Said to his mate in the car-
"Och it's that wee loon from off You Tube, I'll teach him proper reet"

Said through the window-
"Och, your the feckin Taped Crusader y'wee feckless bastard, I'll punch you off that wee bike o' yours y'wee kent like. I'll feckin chib y' too y' wee basket."

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:wacko:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

miloat said:
Id go to the police Ive recently thought of getting a helmet camera due to a couple of nasty shouts off the local boy racers problem is I cant stand wearing helmets.

milaoat,

you don't need a helmet. My camera is actually attached to a strap which is around my head. This all sits just under my helmet. You might look a bit daft with it on your head (would look like a sweat band) but there is no need for a helmet.

If you do buy one, be sure to tell them magnatom sent you! :rolleyes:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

mickle said:
Magnatom fan club eh? How much is it to join?

£50 a pop. I'll send you details of my secret offshore bank account if you like?

No newsletter, but I will let you see my secret videos. Anyone remember the one about the pavement cyclist....:rolleyes::biggrin:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
miloat said:

Mine's on the handlebars. You lose the ability to point the camera where you're looking, but its better than nowt,

or

miloat said:
I cant stand wearing helmets.

Try wearing only one helmet at a time. This is much more comfortable :rolleyes:

I'll be here all night, I thank you!

Top Bottom