Angry threats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
magnatom said:
All this fame has gone to your head. :rolleyes:

Sorry, I don't talk to regional celebs. 'National' I am, mate!

52608pw400.jpg

domtyler said:
Who will quietly tell you to fuck off and stop pestering them. :rolleyes:

Got to agree – just watch any episode of Police Camera Chav Action and you’ll see far worse driving and threats carried out in front of the police, on camera, with no fear of any action being taken – sorry Manatom, I support your cause, but the police will do absolutely nothing with this.

yello

I doubt the police would do anything either because, and lord knows why I'm going to be fair to the guy, it's difficult to know WHY he acted as he did. I'm bewildered as to what provoked that reaction, there's nothing on the video to suggest anything, and whilst I believe magnatom completely that nothing did occur, I have to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. At best, plod might have a word with him but I wouldn't be holding my breath.

I'd file this one under 'what the f*ck was that about?' and forget about it.

How's this for a test. Go into the plod station with the footage on DVD. Have a mate follow you in after a few minutes with your camera hidden (in a bag?) and make sure he looks like he doesn't know you. Make your complaint and then leave. Your friend can then go up behind you and ask something unimportant. I bet when you play the footage back you'll get the real response from the police.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

yello said:
I doubt the police would do anything either because, and lord knows why I'm going to be fair to the guy, it's difficult to know WHY he acted as he did. I'm bewildered as to what provoked that reaction, there's nothing on the video to suggest anything, and whilst I believe magnatom completely that nothing did occur, I have to give the guy the benefit of the doubt. At best, plod might have a word with him but I wouldn't be holding my breath.

I'd file this one under 'what the f*ck was that about?' and forget about it.

Hand on heart nothing happened. I filtered up to a junction past him a minute or so before, that was all. If I get a chance I will put it on youtube. I left work about 3 or 4 minutes before so the footage wouldn't be too long.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Eat MY Dust said:
How's this for a test. Go into the plod station with the footage on DVD. Have a mate follow you in after a few minutes with your camera hidden (in a bag?) and make sure he looks like he doesn't know you. Make your complaint and then leave. Your friend can then go up behind you and ask something unimportant. I bet when you play the footage back you'll get the real response from the police.

Mmm. Covert filming in a police station. Interesting legally! :rolleyes:

cntl

Magnatom, it may be that going to the Police will be a waste of time.
I think that in this country the best way of dealing with an assault like this is to file a civil suit. The added benefit is that your video will be accepted as evidence and they will eventually bill the guy with the legal costs (and who knows, he may even lose his licence).

Cheers

cntl

If Magnatom wants, I can submit the link to a solicitor and ask for an opinion (or maybe he prefers to do it himself?) That's what I would probably do if it happended to me.

Top Bottom