Annoying git on noisy moped type object

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
He's annoying me. Not only me but some of the others in here have said how he's peeing them off. He's on some little scooter, like the kids ones that you use your foot to move along,except it's got an engine,and a bloody noisy one at that! He doesn't wear a helmet,has no registration plate and rides on the pavement as well as the road(sometimes going the wrong way down one way streets). I've just the 2 hat with a seat on it now, unless it's a different scooter. He's at it from about 8 in the morning till late at night. Yes you've guessed it,no lights on it either Can i tie a rope to a lamp post and lift it to head height when he's approaching,or do i have to report it to the police who'll probably do nothing?

Last edited:

Levo-Lon

Guru
You could just run him over by accident..
Razor wire..
Bucket of petrol..
Baseball bat..

Or just report the little darling to plod..this will have the best outcome

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Time to reinstate gardez loo

nos.jpg

School holidays innit

He's annoying me. Not only me but some of the others in here have said how he's peeing them off. He's on some little scooter, like the kids ones that you use your foot to move along,except it's got an engine,and a bloody noisy one at that! He doesn't wear a helmet,has no registration plate and rides on the pavement as well as the road(sometimes going the wrong way down one way streets). I've just the 2 hat with a seat on it now, unless it's a different scooter. He's at it from about 8 in the morning till late at night. Yes you've guessed it,no lights on it either Can i tie a rope to a lamp post and lift it to head height when he's approaching,or do i have to report it to the police who'll probably do nothing?
You are as ignorant as the ignorant motorists we hear about and experience.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Back in the 90's on New Years Eve I was stood at a bus stop on my way to party at a friends. I'm stood with my back facing uphill, can hear same annoying scooter sound approaching but assume it's on the road. Then something made me turn around to come face to face with some daft A-hole on scooter like you describe, riding it through crowd at bus stop on the pavement:cursing:. Stupid twat nearly hit me as he sped past.

screenman

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4887742, member: 9609"]i'm guessing he wasn't serious about rope tied across road.[/QUOTE]

I thought that as well, but if others have reported the scooterist to the police then that may help get something done.

Top Bottom