Annoying git on noisy moped type object

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
School holidays innit
He looks about early 20's though.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
He doesn't wear a helmet,has no registration plate and rides on the pavement as well as the road(sometimes going the wrong way down one way streets).
Ok, Accy, he should not be riding a fast(ish) scooter on the pavement, but would he annoy you any less if he was wearing a helmet, had plates and was on the road?
The noise would be the same!

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
you cant be bothered to report it to the police, you will just have to put up with it. No point in moaning about it on here.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
He's annoying me. Not only me but some of the others in here have said how he's peeing them off. He's on some little scooter, like the kids ones that you use your foot to move along,except it's got an engine,and a bloody noisy one at that! He doesn't wear a helmet,has no registration plate and rides on the pavement as well as the road(sometimes going the wrong way down one way streets). I've just the 2 hat with a seat on it now, unless it's a different scooter. He's at it from about 8 in the morning till late at night. Yes you've guessed it,no lights on it either Can i tie a rope to a lamp post and lift it to head height when he's approaching,or do i have to report it to the police who'll probably do nothing?
I used to have some trouble with yooth in my street, until the formidable lady from next door had a word. I never saw them again.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
you cant be bothered to report it to the police, you will just have to put up with it. No point in moaning about it on here.
I am going to report it. I've even found out where he lives. As i was cycling to my old flat i just happened to hear, then see the idiot dart into a house. He must've been up to something bad going off his actions. I bet he'll be known to the police,as they say.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I think you should have a quiet word with him. Nice and calm, just to explain how what he is doing is annoying you. I expect that, if he is a decent sort of chap, he will apologise and desist forthwith.
I don't think that's going to happen I don't want to communicate with him and something tells me he wouldn't want to comply with my request if i did.

Top Bottom