Annual bonus?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For the last 6 years my annual bonus has paid for the daughters schooling and usually some home improvements (a new kitchen 3 years back). This year it's going into the down payment pot on a new home to replace the one that Harvey fecked.

Drago

Legendary Member
I never got a bonus :sad: I had to get permission to marry :sad: I couldn't live at an address until I'd been granted permission :sad: There were heavy restrictions on the private and business activities in which I could partake :sad: I could be recalled to duty at any time without notice :sad: I couldn't travel to certain countries without checking with Special branch first :sad: There were restrictions on whom I could associate or have a relationship with :sad:

And that, folks, is why they gave us the pension. 3 decades of not being able to fart without someone in officialdom wanting to sniff and approve it first.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I never got a bonus :sad: I had to get permission to marry :sad: I couldn't live at an address until I'd been granted permission :sad: There were heavy restrictions on the private and business activities in which I could partake :sad: I could be recalled to duty at any time without notice :sad: I couldn't travel to certain countries without checking with Special branch first :sad: There were restrictions on whom I could associate or have a relationship with :sad:

And that, folks, is why they gave us the pension. 3 decades of not being able to fart without someone in officialdom wanting to sniff and approve it first.

But think of all the doughnuts you got.

pawl

Legendary Member
You got it all in one go at the end.

If you are referring to the pension I paid in for 30 years

screenman

Legendary Member
If you are referring to the pension I paid in for 30 years

So have I but it has not performed as well. That aside you were promised it so you should have it, also to stick in a job like you may have had then you certainly deserve it.

Top Bottom