Another Aldi cycling event coming up - 26Sep

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

david k

Hi
i like the look of the winter jackets but they never fit my arms! im 6-2 , think the big sizes must go first

ceejayh

Thanks for the heads up. I missed the best gear from Lidl's recent cycling gear event. I'll be knocking on the door of my local Aldi at opening time :-)

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I might go for one of the heart rate monitors if the price is right..Cheers!

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Still using last year's nice warm winter jacket. I think I might grab a pair of shoes to alternate when the ones I have get wet....

400bhp

Guru
The winter jackets and winter tops are bloody good. My jacket is a few years old and I have a top a few years old too.

I picked up a winter top last year in the bargain bin for £4:whistle:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The winter jackets are good, especially the soft shell ones. YKK zips as well. Looking for long sleeve base layers this year. My others are wearing out.

It must just be me that thinks the winter jackets are sh1te then?

I bought one last year - I didn't need it but it was cheap and I thought it might be useful to have if my other jackets were in the wash or something. I think I wore it on one ride before deciding it was actually pretty useless as a cycling jacket - stiff, uncomfortable and a poor fit.

The Aldi base layers are excellent though, cheap to buy and as good as any other base layer costing 3-4 times as much. But the jackets, gloves, bibs, etc - despite the price, they really aren't worth the money.

Last edited:
Top Bottom