Another Aldi cycling event coming up - 26Sep

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
2 merino base, 2 socks, gloves, GT85 and a deflation repair kit
No jaffa cakes? :whistle:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Felixstowe Road Aldi in Ipswich this morning and there was plenty of everything apart from the softshell jackets and men's merino base layer tops for some reason.

I managed to get the last mens large softshell plus the last medium and penultimate large baselayers. The large is a bit baggy but will have to do.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Felixstowe Road Aldi in Ipswich this morning and there was plenty of everything apart from the softshell jackets and men's merino base layer tops for some reason.

I managed to get the last mens large softshell plus the last medium and penultimate large baselayers. The large is a bit baggy but will have to do.

I was gong to try there for a merino top, I'm glad I didn't bother now!

My haul amounted to a soft shell winter jersey, winter gloves and the overshoes to keep the crud off my white shoes over winter.
Was on the look out for an orange raincoat but didn't aee any.

XRHYSX

A Big Bad Lorry Driver
Aldi don't except credit cards
:sad: I don't get paid till next month
Second attempt, raided my :mrpig: Bank

Winter jersey, medium, matches my helmet:rolleyes:
Gloves, a lot better than my old ones
Skull cap, feels a bit weird :headshake:
Deflation kit,:pump: have you seen the size of the tube of glue
Marino cycling top, medium, I like it, very casual :becool:
and a couple packs of spoke reflecters one pack for my bike the other split between the kids bikes.

It was a bit busier in the morning but both times everyone was chilled no mad rush and still a lot of stuff left at 3;30

Last edited:

ShipHill

Loads of stuff left in the Bromsgrove store when I was there about 6pm although I had to dig down to find the XL stuff. i got a shirt, long leggings, gloves and a lock.

da_murphster

Deserted apart from one other guy stocking up in Melksham - I bought over £250 of stuff - will likely have to take some back (will advertise on here before I do)

Not sure about the waterproof top - think I might be better with a less crisp packety breathable windproof for the same ish money.

Is the tool kit for £20 actually cheap or could better quality stuff be collected together for the same price?

Local shop sold out of the mirror though!

Tcr4x4

Veteran
Deserted apart from one other guy stocking up in Melksham - I bought over £250 of stuff - will likely have to take some back (will advertise on here before I do)

Not sure about the waterproof top - think I might be better with a less crisp packety breathable windproof for the same ish money.

Is the tool kit for £20 actually cheap or could better quality stuff be collected together for the same price?

Local shop sold out of the mirror though!

Got my mirror in Aldi! The till staff were actually telling people to get a copy if they'd spent over £40 which was nice.

potsy

Rambler
Got my mirror in Aldi! The till staff were actually telling people to get a copy if they'd spent over £40 which was nice.
I was talking to a guy in ours and mentioned the £5 voucher to him, he didn't know about it but had a copy of the Mirror in his car :thumbsup:

Winter jerseys have a much better design pocket wise than last years, might sneak another one in my basket if there's any left in a few days.

Top Bottom