Another bad cyclist with no concern for others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
Do you know this worm ?
00578-3054600-Search_Mr_Goldsmith_released_a_picture_of_the_alleged_culprit_af-a-2_1429916264318.jpg

Kate Middleton’s uncle has appealed for help in tracking down an “evil” cyclist who ran over his beloved Chihuahua before racing off and leaving the animal for dead.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-middletons-uncle-issues-call-5578578

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Was the dog on a lead and under control?

I'm a dog man myself, but so many dog owners let their pets run wild and they can be a dangerous nuisance. The story doesn't specify how this happened so I'd like to know the facts before condemning the rider.

It's just a dog :whistle:

My lord, I've just realised I know this guy. I would dearly love to see him put in the stocks, whilst people lob bricks at him. I'll refrain from naming and shaming.

OP
OP
mr_cellophane

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
Kate's chihuahua was off the lead on a cycling path, the cyclist ought to seek legal advice and sue you for libel.
There aren't any "cycling paths" in Regent's Park only one shared path.
https://www.royalparks.org.uk/park-...e-pathway-code-of-conduct-considerate-cycling
Be considerate!

Pedestrians have priority over all other users of pathways, even in areas designated and marked for other purposes. You are asked to use these pathways considerately, especially when passing.

I Must admit that whilst I have some concerns over the cyclist's actions...

I have more concerns about the inflated "importance" of the incident because the owner happens to be the distant relation of someone who went to college and married a minor Royal

According to The Royal Parks, which manages Regent’s Park, cycling is allowed on the pathways on designated routes. Scrappy little dog needs finding and shooting.

lee1980sim

As far as I'm aware dogs aren't licensed, you don't have to stop after running one over no matter what your vehicle of choice is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom