Another crank set installed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dale 1956

Well it turn out my 48,36,26 did not work out good for me with a heavy load pulling my BoB Trailer.
So I got a new crank set with another 40,30,22 and a new bottom Bracket.At least I know this one will work I had this same setup before.
I don't know what I was thinking when I took off this setup.But now I know I can go up any size hill with no problem at all.I'll post pictures later.
We are getting heavy snow today and it's to darn cold to ride with all the ice on the road even my 4 wheel drive truck is slipping on this ice.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Depending on the model of first crankset you might have been able to change some rings. For instance fitted a 24 and 34 ring and 46 ring. I’d imagine the max capacity of your FD is 22 teeth between smallest and biggest ring.

OP
OP
Dale 1956

Dale 1956

Depending on the model of first crankset you might have been able to change some rings. For instance fitted a 24 and 34 ring and 46 ring. I’d imagine the max capacity of your FD is 22 teeth between smallest and biggest ring.
I was going to do that but the cost of the three rings was more than a new crankset.

Top Bottom