Another cyclist killed on a TT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Welsh wheels

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
Member of Mercia CC, whom i ride with .Very sad news .
Sorry to hear that

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Rather than trying to analyse why the cyclist died or if it was his fault or whether he should have been riding on that road, I think we should stick to expressing our sadness at the cyclist's death. That's why I created the thread.
Get where you are coming from but, imo, Advocacy and Cycling Safety ain't the right place if that is your intent.

Noru

Rather than trying to analyse why the cyclist died or if it was his fault or whether he should have been riding on that road, I think we should stick to expressing our sadness at the cyclist's death. That's why I created the thread.

Sorry I sincerely apologise I was trying to explain how bad a road it is in general not trying to establish fault, of which it is extremely unlikely to be his, as he was hit from behind on a road on which were all allowed to cycle on.

It's a terrible incident where a cyclist has lost their life doing what they love, my thoughts are with their family, friends and all involved in the TT.

OP
OP
Welsh wheels

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
Sorry I sincerely apologise I was trying to explain how bad a road it is in general not trying to establish fault, of which it is extremely unlikely to be his, as he was hit from behind on a road on which were all allowed to cycle on.

It's a terrible incident where a cyclist has lost their life doing what they love, my thoughts are with their family, friends and all involved in the TT.
Apology accepted, I wasn't getting at anyone rather just trying to point the thread in a particular direction.

Top Bottom