Another one dead :(

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Another "one" dead.

That's a human you're referring to :cursing:

classic33

Leg End Member
Thread title says it all, in many ways. We're willing to reduce ourselves to numbers now.
It could have been worded a lot better for very little thought. As has been pointed out that "one" was another person. How does anyone posting that know that it may be the way relatives find out that a loved one has died.

Thoughts are with the families of all involved.

MetalPig

This is just up the road from me, in fact i was only riding down this hill for the first time on sunday morning. Had a car behind me most of the way down, very considerate driver who never once tried to pass me around all the tight bends and i remember thinking to myself then that this could be a dangerous lane.

Very saddened to hear of this death. RIP. :sad:

This is just up the road from me, in fact i was only riding down this hill for the first time on sunday morning. Had a car behind me most of the way down, very considerate driver who never once tried to pass me around all the tight bends and i remember thinking to myself then that this could be a dangerous lane.

If the reports are right, and he was riding on the wrong side of the road, then it sounds from your description like a very bad situation.

Of course, the only witness seems to be the driver, but the crash scene would clearly show if that was the case or not.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
RIP to the rider.

Top Bottom