Another pathetic dim witted tweeting driver...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
twit ter.jpg

twit ter 2.jpg

Good to see the Police are taking this seriously and looking into it.

twit ter 3.jpg

winjim

Smash the cistern
The first tweet may very well lead to the second. :sad:

I do like the police response though :laugh:
We'll have to wait and see if it works.

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I think it was said in frustration and even as a cyclist I can understand why.

As a cyclist I can't understand why. Looking at the pic, the cyclists are doing nothing wrong, except just to be there. They are not causing the obstruction but the cars in front of them.

It's this exact attitude from car drivers that needs to be stamped out. She is obviously too dim to realise that to share this on social media would have backfired, especially after other similar high profile cases. I hope she gets the vilification that she deserves. 1. To teach her a lesson. 2. So that others will think twice before posting such nonsense.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Dangerous talk! Maybe these tough behind the wheel of their car idiots should be shown pictures of cyclists who've been mowed down by such twats as herself, to get it through their thick skulls that running down/over cyclists has serious consequences!

Last edited:
I know it is being judgmental, but Khloe as a name would be sufficient a trigger for me to be concernd about her attitude.

As a cyclist I can't understand why. Looking at the pic, the cyclists are doing nothing wrong, except just to be there. They are not causing the obstruction but the cars in front of them.

This, exactly 100% this. You aren't stuck in traffic, you ARE the traffic. The cyclists aren't holding you up, the traffic is. They will be out of your way long before those cars in front are too...

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Her Twitter account is protected, but it does say she's 17.
If she thinks the bikes are holding her up she needs to get her eyesight checked.

Retribution03

Im not defending her as what she said is moronic but as for being fined and given 3 points as long as the car was out of gear and the handbrake on then she hasn't done anything wrong with taking and tweeting the pic.

She could have taken a different route to work as if it was a race surely it would have been advertised before the day of the race....I change my stance...hang the bitch lol

Top Bottom