Another Reason to wear a helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:popcorn:

MIPS is actually nothing new...

Scott, POC and others have been using it for some time.

Giro is somewhat late to the party

bpsmith

Veteran
Who has the popcorn?

The guys who are still using the protective box to carry them. The ones not protecting them don't have any left. They were warned at the counter, but always knew best... :smile:

John the Canuck

..a long way from somewhere called Home..
coincidently i stopped at a seroius 'off' this afternoon

a lycra clad racing snake coming down the steep hill to the river valley decided to turn up a side lane

he slowed OK but recent road sweepings had left a line of gravel across the lane.............no chance and he skidded off sideways

his hip and leg were cut
but the the shock was........... his jacket at the shoulder was torn off - and the complete side of his helmet was deeply gouged with gravel

better plastic then flesh

i'll stick with my choice thank you - if you feel differently i really dont care .................end of thread...:laugh::laugh:

U

User6179

coincidently i stopped at a seroius 'off' this afternoon

a lycra clad racing snake coming down the steep hill to the river valley decided to turn up a side lane

he slowed OK but recent road sweepings had left a line of gravel across the lane.............no chance and he skidded off sideways

his hip and leg were cut
but the the shock was........... his jacket at the shoulder was torn off - and the complete side of his helmet was deeply gouged with gravel

better plastic then flesh

i'll stick with my choice thank you - if you feel differently i really dont care .................end of thread...:laugh::laugh:

The guy was lucky his helmet never caught on the ground and broke his neck !!!!!!

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Totally agree it should be up to the individual to decide whether to wear one or not.

My bad crash at end of June when I smashed my collar bone and very badly bruised my hip also resulted in a dented and scraped helmet so I am pretty sure it would also have been a dented and scraped head as well, so reason enough for me to carry on wearing one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom