Another ride, another mouthy van passenger

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Can’t seem to get sound on either phone or iPad?

D

Deleted member 26715

I still have concerns on your lack of observation, 2 shoulder checks in the whole video, maybe I'm just less trusting

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
I still have concerns on your lack of observation, 2 shoulder checks in the whole video, maybe I'm just less trusting
You get used to using your spidey senses after about 30 years, I’ll only shoulder check if they’re set off, or I have to deviate for pot holes or other riders, or before a turn, or junction / roundabout normally. This is why I never ride with headphones in. In this particular case, I could feel that the van was stupidly close, the check confirmed it.

Last edited:

Johnno260

Veteran
I have found my Garmin radar to be a god send with the current level of muppetry on the roads, I still shoulder check but it's a very welcome piece of kit, I would say it's the best gizmo for the bike I have.

What camera is it?

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
A few seconds before the end you took a good assertive position for the island to prevent drivers squeezing past.
I use that route an awful lot, that particular island is an absolute nightmare, drivers will squeeze you if you don’t make it impossible.

Top Bottom