Another thing that really annoys me...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Dave5N said:
Yeah. Easy to laugh about it before it happens.

I don't know why Arch is so coy with* me. I have a sense of humour.

I think she just has a prejudice against Southern men.

* marketing speak for 'horrified by'

Eh?

Oh! Are you claiming to be a Greek God? Well, if you had the right personality, I wouldn't object to the Greek godness, it just wouldn't be the more important factor.

No prejudice against Southern men at all, or Northern or Western, or Eastern, for that matter. Basically, if you aren't simoncc, and you make me laugh...

cchapman

Dave5N said:
Cheaper to get a younger bird in the long run.

FFS

And for how long do you propose this recycling? Better not to get started on the treadmill from the first. Just go to a brothel when the urge gets inextinguishable. There you can have some fun guilt free, and do some good (in the sense of transferring money to someone who needs it more than you).
Forget the children/family thing (as a particularly bitter person I encountered said - they only grow up to murder you)

Dave5N

Über Member
Arch said:
Eh?

Oh! Are you claiming to be a Greek God? Well, if you had the right personality, I wouldn't object to the Greek godness, it just wouldn't be the more important factor.

No prejudice against Southern men at all, or Northern or Western, or Eastern, for that matter. Basically, if you aren't simoncc, and you make me laugh...

I think you need to give simoncc another chance. He is just the sort to be be transformed by the love of a good woman.

Or something.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Dave5N said:
I think you need to give simoncc another chance. He is just the sort to be be transformed by the love of a good woman.

Or something a slap round the head with a fresh haddock.

I've corrected this for you...

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
cchapman said:
And for how long do you propose this recycling? Better not to get started on the treadmill from the first. Just go to a brothel when the urge gets inextinguishable. There you can have some fun guilt free, and do some good (in the sense of transferring money to someone who needs it more than you).
Forget the children/family thing (as a particularly bitter person I encountered said - they only grow up to murder you)

Glad you don't do guilt. :biggrin: Must be nice.

FFS. Transferring money? What is she?, a ****ing bank.

You Sir, are a prick.

Top Bottom