Anti covid-19 thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Could you believe them if you did?

Years ago we would have blamed them for starting it off

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

Jus' sayin'!! 😮

I have just heard on R4 that nobody under the age of 10 has died from the virus worldwide, they believe children have a different immunity to it than adults & it starts to change around the age of 12.

Why is this fact not being put out, the biggest fear of most parents will be that their children get it, the other issue is that children are also likely to be the carriers & it is them that should be kept away from the elderly, not go stay with them whilst the parents go to work.

It's them damn youngsters that will be paying my state pension and killing off the old ones. Making state pensions more affordable.
Win win then!
As long as it's not me they are killing off!

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Yes it is. Below Ecuador and India

I need to specsave then once i am allowed out

I have just heard on R4 that nobody under the age of 10 has died from the virus worldwide, they believe children have a different immunity to it than adults & it starts to change around the age of 12.

Why is this fact not being put out, the biggest fear of most parents will be that their children get it, the other issue is that children are also likely to be the carriers & it is them that should be kept away from the elderly, not go stay with them whilst the parents go to work.

"children are also likely to be the carriers"
Checked the above out. It clearly states children are much less likely to get the virus in the first place. Therefore it is no good sending the kids to their grandparents to get your inheritance early.

S

As an aside on the basis of the statistic, shouldn't we be keeping the 11 year olds in school?

Top Bottom