Anti covid-19 thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
It's getting serious now.Mrs P has cancelled our monthly visit to the Garden Centre.:angry::crazy::angry::sad::cry:

pawl

Legendary Member
I'm thinking of panic buying plug plants for my summer bedding display, guessing that garden centres will have to close soon..

I was thinking oh doing the same but no longer have a greenhouse.so have no place to keep them.

Always go in the cafe and most people In there are older people.Always reminds me of that TV program
Think it was called Waiting for God.

Hover fly of this parish is looking very smug and saying "you aren't laughing at my stockpile of Izal and Bronco now".
Father had a deep hatred of soft toilet paper, so when he heard first Bronco and then Izal were going out of production, he bought a "lifetime's supply". 30(!) cases of Izal, 12 of Bronco, various Boots own etc. Should see me out.

postman

Legendary Member
I was thinking oh doing the same but no longer have a greenhouse.so have no place to keep them.

Always go in the cafe and most people In there are older people.Always reminds me of that TV program
Think it was called Waiting for God.

Our church has cancelled all services and weekday meeting groups for the foreseeable future.A long weekend away this Friday to Sunday Threshfield near Skipton has been cancelled.i was looking forward to a few days away.

pawl

Legendary Member
Our church has cancelled all services and weekday meeting groups for the foreseeable future.A long weekend away this Friday to Sunday Threshfield near Skipton has been cancelled.i was looking forward to a few days away.

That’s a pity. We had originally intended to book a cottage in Arncliffe but was booked for the dates we wanted
Decided on the Cotswolds Looks like that is now on hold.

Ah well something to look forward to when this lot is over

Top Bottom