anti-wrinkle cream for men

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
All that sweat is good for the skin, mixed with chain lubes and grease - who needs beauty products.....

It is a well known fact that TV presenters (amongst others I'm sure) use Preparation H Haemorrhoid Cream to alleviate the wrinkles and birds feet etc.
That's a result of wearing piles of makeup no doubt...but it also explains that 'smacked ar*e' look so popular nowadays...:wacko::tongue:

Blue

Legendary Member
Abitrary said:
Anyone who doesn't moisturise and then cycles a lot probably looks like a sandblasted pineapple anyway...

Use Nivea for men revitalising cream with Q10 myself - face as smooth as a baby. :tongue:

Foghat

Freight-train-groove-rider
beanzontoast said:
As for wrinkles - why worry? They add character and wisdom to your face!

:tongue:

Precisely.

Can it with the metrosexual vanity cobblers, Abitrary.

barq

Aperitif said:
It is a well known fact that TV presenters (amongst others I'm sure) use Preparation H Haemorrhoid Cream to alleviate the wrinkles and birds feet etc.

Apparently it is especially good for the bags under the eyes. If memory serves it was Elizabeth Hurley and her crowd who first popularised it, but I'm sure people have been doing it for years. :tongue:

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Foghat said:
Precisely.

Can it with the metrosexual vanity cobblers, Abitrary.

It might be too late for you foghat, but some of us might be glad of new science so we don't look like a weathered deflated basketball

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I used to use Johnsons Baby lotion which works a treat but is a bit "heavy/greasy", now I use 'Bulldog' found in Sainsburys...apt really as I have a face like a bulldog (but not one chewing a Wasp).
Works nicely ta!

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Aperitif said:
Clinique 'M' lotion for me. Got some Lancome eye repair also - to turn my crow's feet into flippers probs. :sad::tongue:

Crikey, the expensive stuff.

How non-greasy is it though i.e. what genre of sludge to you have to wipe off your face after a commute?

buddha

Veteran
Wrinkles are all down to your poor diet.

You need to go on an exclusive diet of pizza and chips.
<PC Mode = OFF> Fat people don't have wrinkles ... on their face at least.
I should know :tongue:

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

buddha said:
Wrinkles are all down to your poor diet.

You need to go on an exclusive diet of pizza and chips.
<PC Mode = OFF> Fat people don't have wrinkles ... on their face at least.
I should know :tongue:

Wrong. I eat about 1 domino pizza a week, and chips about 3 times at work lunches.

I also balance it out with my 5 portions of fruit and veg a week, and omega 3 in the form of salmon slices.

And before anybody starts going on about 2 litres of water, that is wrong.
The 2 litres means *moisture* from all food and air etc, and doesn't mean drinking just pure water, because that in fact flushes vitamins and minerals out in the long term.

Top Bottom