anti-wrinkle cream for men

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
A

Abitrary

simoncc said:
Vaseline is good for chapped lips. The 99p tin I bought about 5 years ago is still half full due to the mild winters we've had.

Doesn't that make your lips look a bit slimy?

Try Born Lippy lip balm from the body shop which comes in some nice flavours.

Sorry to butt in on your lip synching but absolutely the best stuff for keeping moist is 'Nivea SOS LIP BALM'.:tongue:
A discovery that will keep the chaps at bay...:tongue:
:eek:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Aperitif said:
Uhh - per-leas-e!
Patrick has been using Oil of Ulay (as it was when men were men and etc etc - before PC / copyright / trademark changes) on his words - to great effect. Beyond smooth.:eek::tongue:
:tongue:

I think you forgot a 'g' there...

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
There's nothing I can do to prevent getting and looking old, but from observation I'm convinced my skin will last as long as I do.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Why stop with the moisturiser?

weird_picture_metrosexual_with_stupid_hair_and_moustache.jpg

(I'll get me coat).

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Holy thread resurrection Batman.....(from2008) by an Indian spammer..your toast sunshine.

I moisturise every day... a cycle commute from London sure takes it's toll. And I have lovely skin..
cool.gif

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Holy thread resurrection Batman.....(from2008) by an Indian spammer..your toast sunshine.

I moisturise every day... a cycle commute from London sure takes it's toll. And I have lovely skin..
cool.gif

biggrin.gif
Never noticed the date... how did that happen?

2PedalsTez

Über Member
You can now with GT85 the stuff of real men, spray some on your face before venturing out on the bike, water resistant and PTFE protection, "The best a man can get"

GT85 for all mans needs :thumbsup:

I just give my nuts a good spray with GT85... I find it stops them from squeaking when I pedal...

Allirog

I find the wrinkles on my Purple-Helmeted Yogurt Thrower tend to temporarily disappear after a vigorous rubbing down with Vaseline.

Top Bottom