Any 1 selling Internal Di2 Groupset??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
johnno1812

johnno1812

OP
OP
johnno1812

johnno1812

ive seen a few sales ranging between 200-400 scattered aroundonline. just been too slow to reply already gone.

OP
OP
johnno1812

johnno1812

stop hijacking my post, make ur own

ianjmcd

Über Member
MIght have been ultergra d12 but certainly never have i saw a dura ace di2 go for that somebody is on the wacky baccy

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
I would think that it would be Ultegra for that money and as stated it would not be the full group set including crank and cassette,
Ui2 and Di2 are quire fussy with the quality of the cassette and can produce clunky shifting with non Ultegra / DuraAce cassettes so when buying components I think its important to consider if you simply want the consistency of electronic shifting or improve the quality and feel of your shifting.
Generally speaking Dura-Ace holds its value better than Ultegra as its interface is not dependent upon chipped components to be recognised in the system like the CANbus interface of Ultegra. This means that Ultegra is more difficult to hack and create custom shifting and battery solutions. Ultegra is also more difficult to troubleshoot when it goes wrong.

It is possible to obtain both Ultegra and DuraAce at really effective prices if you know where to look, but the reality is the whole group set is not cheap, if you find its cheap, its usually for a reason.. Be suspect of second hand electronic shifting and where possible ask to see it all connected and shifting. A dead shifter or mech could turn your bargain into a expensive buy imho.

OP
OP
johnno1812

johnno1812

Thanks, it indeed was ultegra, and the ones I have found were all boxed and new. Some just the front, rear detailed and shifters. Others being the full set inc wires, battery and charger.

OP
OP
johnno1812

johnno1812

Think I'm
Going to just have to sell the bike frame. Bit gutted really coz I really wanted to see it on the road coz it looks like a beaut. It's weighs next to nothing and I suppose if it's gonna cost too much may as well give up.

Top Bottom