Any 1 selling Internal Di2 Groupset??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark st1

Plastic Manc
There should also be a model number on the inside of the crank (what the peddle goes in to) should be 4 numbers as in 6700 or 6750 etc.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
Typically Di2 specific frames have larger holes in the frame as the loom plugs (connectors) especially on DuraAce are larger in diameter than generic cables. They may have additional mounting points for the battery or permit easy access to the distribution block but that's the usual from my experience.
I know people who run Di2 specific frames with mechanical mech's, they simply have to approach things in the correct manner, same as people who want to run Di2 but do not have frames designed to be compatible... it can be done.
I'm not aware of this particular frame, but I can't see it why you would not be able to run mechanical mechs if you really wanted.

Mr Haematocrit

Possibly require a suitable bracket for the front mech, but like smokeysmoo I can't see why it can't be done. I would be interested to know what the mechanic thinks is missing from the frame which prevents you from running non electronic groupsets.

Mr Haematocrit

I would be interested in seeing the seat post tube by where the front mech mounts and under the BB, then where the rear mech mounts

Andrew_P

In between here and there
What frame Vengey? S-Works Roubaix? If you accept the £400, I will raise it to £402 ^_^

Where am I mainly looking do you can see??
These are the areas VfV wants to see pics of, hope that helps :thumbsup:

PS: Nice looking frame, reminds me of an Orbea at the top of the seat post tube, which IMO is never a bad thing, and I have a weakness for black on black stealth bikes, (check out my Cannondale)

mekk.png

Mr Haematocrit

Is a nice looking frame.. really like the section round the seat tube.:becool:

I can't see why you could'nt run mechanical shifting on that, the only thing which jumps to mind as a possibility is internally it has routing which features bends which are to extreme for cables.
All this would mean is that you would have to run the cables externally on the exterior of the frame. Fact is some people have to run Di2 on the frame, so why not consider doing the same for cables.

Would be interested to know why the mechanic thinks mechanical shifting can't be done on that frame.... Just over a year ago, people were saying you could not run Di2 on MTB frames, now K-Edge sell a conversion.

Top Bottom