Any 1 selling Internal Di2 Groupset??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Buy it now Athena on eBay 400 quid

Link?

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
I have been watching a few DA bits going on ebay and s/h if bought one component at a time it doesnt seem too pricey as Di2 doesnt attract as many buyers so some bargains could be had if you are patient

If you can afford to gamble you can buy "broken" DI2 parts, where the seller thinks it is dead but it has just gone into collision lock down, reset the component and away you go, as said, it is a gamble though as the part may actually be dead. Worth asking a few questions before trying it, V knows about this, ask him for advice if you care about it.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Cnt link I'm on my phone just type Campagnolo Athena groupset on ebay

There is Athena (mechanical) and Athena EPS (electronic). You would require Athena EPS which costs about £800-1000 more than mechanical Athena! You are probably looking at a listing for mechanical Athena if it is £400 for a full groupset (as opposed to a single component).

Cnt link I'm on my phone just type Campagnolo Athena groupset on ebay
THIS then? But that's a 'vintage' mechanical gruppo from Austria!

If someone installs that on a modern bike like the OP's (not that it is possible given it has downtube shifters in the groupset) they ought to be shot!
Very true, but the only £400 groupset I could see that the OP might be referring too.

This will run and run and run until either the OP digs deep and buys the EPS he needs/wants/desires*, or flogs the frame and buys a bike IMO.

*delete as appropriate;)

Top Bottom