Any 1 selling Internal Di2 Groupset??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Why not build it with mechanical components?

OP
OP
johnno1812

johnno1812

Thanks for looking smokey. I took it to Surosa Cycles and the mechanic took a look at it and said it wasn't possible because certain parts were not on the bike to fit cables to. Maybe the 2 bikes linked are slightly different?

OP
OP
johnno1812

johnno1812

It's weird how it says you can upgrade to di2 from the cheaper model. Di2 ready. Yet backwards compatibility isn't possible :s hmmm

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Not being funny either mate have you thought about taking the chain set off it flogging it and then selling the frame on ? I think you did well getting it for £300 and i would also make you an offer on the chainset if you can put a decent picture up. Or Ultegra Di2 groupsets can be had brand new for £800-£1000. Its a shame though as it does look a sweet ass bike like.

OP
OP
johnno1812

johnno1812

I don't have a BB removing tool or I would deffo consider that. The bloke who sold it me suggested to do the same and he said it was in v good condition and not used much. He said it was worth about 100 pounds

mark st1

Plastic Manc
If you took it to a lbs they would whip it off for a £10 i would of thought as its not a big job. Is it just the cranks you have ? or did you get the rear cassette aswell ?

OP
OP
johnno1812

johnno1812

I only got the big cog thing what the pedals connect to. Again iDont really know what this is he just said it was the 'chain set'

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Yes thats right if you could get it taken off i would happily make you an offer on it if you could put some pics up on here. Not ideal i know but the more you can make back will be a help towards a new bike im sure ?

Top Bottom