Any Air Gunners?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does it have a leather seal? They can cause trouble with age.
Not sure . I thought they had come up with a plastic one in the 70's.

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm not sure that synthetic seals were universal 40 to 50 years ago, although they were definitely about. Worth checking though, and its an easy conversion if it is leather.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I prefer .177 for rats as well. The correct choice of pellet makes the difference.
I'm sure you do that very successfully - I am not in any way seeking to say you are wrong or misguided, but to explain:

OP said, in terms, hole's 6 metres away, and he'll be shooting it at its hole or thereabouts. That, specifically, is why I said .22, to reduce the possibility it will have the ability to get back in there and fester in a domestic situation. On a farm, or in another situation, it would matter less, if at all.

Brads

If you are shooting specifically at it's hole I would suggest 177 and a very very high powered scope.

Waiting for it's tail to go up might take a while mind.

Drago

Legendary Member
My air guns have all been in the bike shed. I keep them slathered with gun oil so corrosion has been no issue, but it's not ideal. Ive finally given in and ordered a wall mounted gun rack so I can bring them all into the house. Pics in due course.

Drago

Legendary Member
That's better.

Landsurfer

Veteran
Connor, grandson of doom, ... this is his first print of this rifle, the grip is that of one of his Glock 17’s which slides into the main body of the rifle and provides the working parts ... the upper and lower scope rails are not screwed in place in this shot and the area in front of the pistol grip is storage for 2 mags ....

Finished item ... Note cocking lever for Glock ... This rifle is available to order as a kit ... you will need a Glock

Last edited:
Top Bottom