Any Air Gunners?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Watcha got?

This is mine, Crosman Phantom 2. 11.7lbs, deadly accurate with Crosman Premier dome heads and an excellent ratter -

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You are not funny. :whistle:

Drago

Legendary Member
BSA Airsporter.22 underlever. Unsure of exact age, bit believe 1970s.
Heavily modified SMK XS19 .22.
Hatsan of indeterminate model break barrel.177. Like shooting a laser.

Very heavily modified Kandar CP1 pistol .22
Umarex CPSport .177, great for precision pistol trials.
Glock 17 Gen 3 with blowback and 24 round mag, .177. Perhaps the favourite of all my shooters.

Beretta Silver Pigeon sporter in blue and stainless, 12 bore.
Benelli M2 Comfortec in camo finish, 12 bore.

I think the Crosman phantom is itself a modded SMK XS19, which was in turn a copy of the Gamo 220/440 series.

Drago

Legendary Member
I'll take some pictures of mine in due course. I'd deleted them off the dumbphone so the US immigration gestapo didn't get too excited if they decided to examine my phone.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
A night where just an hour before the OP another thread was started by someone who had just had their cat shot by an air rifle. Bad timing at best.

Drago

Legendary Member
I've not seen that thread - that's awful.

But that's nothing to do with us. We're all law abiding and responsible users partaking in a legal pastime. I'm my case I'm licenced too by virtue of the shotguns, and having a licence granted by the dibble is as legitimate and law abiding as it gets.

What's happened to our brother or sister CCer elsewhere is deplorable, and I think you'll find that none of us here condone such behaviour. In fact, we detest those idiots more than anyone, because they're the twits that will one day get us all banned.

Responsible shooters are utterly rabid about safety and foam at the mouth with rage when we hear of idiots like this. Please do not tar us with that same brush or in any way seek to associate us and our legitimate activity with these idiots and their unlawful behaviour. We despise them more than anyone.

After all, discussion about motoring wasn't suspended when poor Roadrash has his car stolen, or when a CCer gets punted off their bike by a car.

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
I've not been out with the shotguns since my shoulder went south again in July. I ought to get some reduced load cartridges and see how I get on busting some clays.

Last edited:
Top Bottom