Any Air Gunners?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Ah, the venerable old PP700w. Theres not a lot of love for SMK, but I think that's just snobbishness. They put lead on target as nicely as anything mechanically comparable.

It's nice that this thread exists with kindred spirits. I generally steer clear of air gun forums - as serious as they are about shooting and safety, some of them are somewhere right of atilla the hun in their politics and not afraid to let it be known either.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Ah, the venerable old PP700w. Theres not a lot of love for SMK, but I think that's just snobbishness. They put lead on target as nicely as anything mechanically comparable.

It's nice that this thread exists with kindred spirits. I generally steer clear of air gun forums - as serious as they are about shooting and safety, some of them are somewhere right of atilla the hun in their politics and not afraid to let it be known either.
I've been very happy with mine. I put a bit of inner tube around the grip as you can see. It shoots very straight indeed.

midlife

Guru
BITD I has a Meteor Super. 22 with some Airsporter innards. Had it stolen from where I lived in the East End and was used apparently to put in windows, if nobody came to the door they would burgle it.

Now only have a Meteor. 22.

CharlesF

Guru
Air gunner
1574358186851.png

Drago

Legendary Member
Jeez. Judging from the bore size that thing is technically a cannon.

Top Bottom