Any Air Gunners?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MAGA

FX tarantula .22
FX whisper .22
FX 500 .25
Beeman R7 .20
2 Sheridan blue streaks
Crossman Prod .22
Many CO2 pistols...

MAGA

It's Glock O'Clock.

View attachment 493944

And some German Umarex action.

View attachment 493945
Own an HK and G19 myself. Not CO2 tho.😊

MAGA

Just to add that the two rifles l posted photos of are not some kind of "look at me aren't l a big guy willy waving". They are both only used for the very specific purpose of deer management in the UK including Scotland . They are tools with which to perform a very specific and highly regulated task.
On the flip side if just having "fun" with potentially lethal weapons is what rings your bell, go to the Philippines.
I was there a while back for "work" and the hotel l stayed in for a while would hire you an AR15 and a load of ammunition for so called target practice . All good fun but a scary lake of security or supervision . There is no doubt that those weapons are for killing people even the targets provided were human outlines with areas marked for scoring highly if you hit a lethal part of the body . It's a mad world we live in :wacko:
Strange I've been having fun with my AR 15s for years. Harvest deer, and coyotes regularly. Didn't realize they were only good for killing people.
No such thing as a good gun and a bad gun. Only people..

Drago

Legendary Member
Strange I've been having fun with my AR 15s for years. Harvest deer, and coyotes regularly. Didn't realize they were only good for killing people.
No such thing as a good gun and a bad gun. Only people..
The media over here are chumps. The can't tell the difference between an AR15 and an assault rifle.

When I BG'd in the States I carried a PPQ. Everyone thought I was a weirdo because I'd lock the pistol in the office safe and night then then walk a whole mile and a bit back to my apartment.

Last edited:

Landsurfer

Veteran
.177 .. Hornady Rimfire .... hypersonic ... unless it hits a blade of grass on the way into the the target. ^_^
Scandinavian Bolt Action ... Remington .306 ... or 7.62 FMJ.
And a German underlever air rifle, .22 @ 23 ft/ lbs FAC.

AND EVERYTHING IS KILL IS EATEN .... by me and my family ....

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
The target's in the air, at least...

I thought you might like to see my son with his birthday present this Sunday at our little clay shoot. It's a 1964 AYA non-ejector. He loves a side-by-side and this one is rather tidy.

He did connect with the clay.

Zimbob

Über Member
I used to have a. 177 air rifle as a teenager, can't recollect the manufacturer, and a Webley Hurricane. 22 pistol.

Moved on to shotguns as an adult, just bought this below last month, off to break some clays tomorrow :smile:

IMG_20191109_110142.jpg

For clarity, I'm a softy, never shot a living thing with any of them... Well, as a youth, my friends and I did used to take pot-shots at each other with the air guns, so can't include people in that statement :laugh::blush:

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
A mate had a small collection when I was growing up. We used to shoot targets and clay flowerpots, which explode nicely when hit. And his dad's shed. He had a barn with a serious rat infestation but they were far too quick for us.

Top Bottom