Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Domus

Guru
True story. My cousin has two sons, one very academic the other couldn't wait to leave school and start work. Went to work in a hotel as a barman/waiter, worked his way up and after several years was manager of a decent town centre hotel. When his brother graduated from uni and was struggling to get a job his brother gave him bar work. Higher education is not for everyone.

Speicher

Vice Admiral

Logic tells me that there is a more likely scenario. While Adam racked up a debt of 100K, Chris earned a total of 80K. Not 20K a year, but an average of 20K a year.

Now fully qualified and experienced, Adam does all the overtime that he can, and exceeds Working Time Regulations. He is young, single and fit, and he could possibly earn 80K a year. He is, however, surprised that his friend Wayne can earn 80K a week as a Footballer.

screenman

Legendary Member
True story. My cousin has two sons, one very academic the other couldn't wait to leave school and start work. Went to work in a hotel as a barman/waiter, worked his way up and after several years was manager of a decent town centre hotel. When his brother graduated from uni and was struggling to get a job his brother gave him bar work. Higher education is not for everyone.

I got expelled at 15 and have employed many degree holders in my businesses since, I still wish I had tried harder at school and achieved a better education.

Top Bottom