Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Finally sorted the Christmas rules ... bubbles & tiers be damned ...
You can do what you like.
On Christmas Day, the following family & friends will be at the table ...
Auntie Stella & Uncle Jameson, with Malibu & Smirnoff, & the twins Gin & Tonic, Scottish cousins Johnny Walker and Glen Moray, & from across the pond, bringing some old fashioned Southern Comfort with them my old cousins, Jack Daniels and Jim Beam.
My French mate Remy Martin & his friend Pernod, my Spanish mate Jose Cuevo & his cousin Martini & Bianco, her daughter along with my Greek friends Ouzo & Sambuca.
My friends Brandy, Fosters, Snowball & mickey slim, my Neighbours Captain Morgan & the Grants, the Bells, & the Cointreaus, & the Henneseys.
MERRRY CHRISTMAS ... however you spend the day.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Finally sorted the Christmas rules ... bubbles & tiers be damned ...
You can do what you like.
On Christmas Day, the following family & friends will be at the table ...
Auntie Stella & Uncle Jameson, with Malibu & Smirnoff, & the twins Gin & Tonic, Scottish cousins Johnny Walker and Glen Moray, & from across the pond, bringing some old fashioned Southern Comfort with them my old cousins, Jack Daniels and Jim Beam.
My French mate Remy Martin & his friend Pernod, my Spanish mate Jose Cuevo & his cousin Martini & Bianco, her daughter along with my Greek friends Ouzo & Sambuca.
My friends Brandy, Fosters, Snowball & mickey slim, my Neighbours Captain Morgan & the Grants, the Bells, & the Cointreaus, & the Henneseys.
MERRRY CHRISTMAS ... however you spend the day.
you're not inviting young Chardonnay this year then :ohmy:

Screenshot 2020-12-22 at 15.10.05.png

1608666692650.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom