Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member
Ha ha, the joke's on all those people refusing to see the solution to panic-buying petrol in case there's a shortage. Of course, I remember this exact scenario from the late 70s and I've filled 47 milk bottles with petrol and stored them under my bed for when they're needed. I'll enjoy a crafty fag tonight before I go to sleep content in the knowledge I'll have the last laugh!

Dave7

Legendary Member
Ha ha, the joke's on all those people refusing to see the solution to panic-buying petrol in case there's a shortage. Of course, I remember this exact scenario from the late 70s and I've filled 47 milk bottles with petrol and stored them under my bed for when they're needed. I'll enjoy a crafty fag tonight before I go to sleep content in the knowledge I'll have the last laugh!
To prevent too many fumes I suggest you stuff some rags in the bottle necks:rolleyes:

Chromatic

Legendary Member

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

PaulB

Legendary Member
I just got to the front of the queue for petrol. I was so emotional I started filling up.

Top Bottom