Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
A man walks in to a bar dressed in a hospital gown. He orders treble whisky and says to the barman:

"I shouldn't be drinking this"

Barman: "Is that on doctor's orders?"

Man: "No, I've only got 50p with me"

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
When you're swimmin' in the creek
And an eel bites your cheek
That's a moray!

Courtessy of -- Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers

Next verse..

eel.JPG

postman

Legendary Member
So she asked me did i want a ball deodorant,no for under my arms i replied.

Which reminds me of a day a long long time ago.Summer of 1972 my first summer being a Postman.I am delivering on Wigton Lane a very very posh part of Leeds 17.I wait while a Rolls Royce starts to pull away from the driveway.He stops greets me and asks for his post.He tells me he is going playing golf.I noticed his bag and a couple of balls which had rolled out on to the leather seating.Plus two wooden pegs.
What are they i asked,They are for resting my balls on when i drive off.Hell i said Rolls Royce think of everything.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I came across a blind man today and had one of those awkward moments whether I was meant to help him or not.

In the end I stayed quiet and let him finish his dump in the lift.

That's revolting, wrong and brilliant ! Trying not to laugh out loud billy no-mates in a restaurant

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I need to find out if my wife will take me to the northernmost US state.
Alaska later.

Fun fact: Alaska is not only the most Northern and Western state in the US, it's also the most Eastern, as some of its islands cross the 180º line of longitude, so are in the Eastern Hemisphere.

Top Bottom