Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
A bit like the one a Nurse told me when I was in hospital having my leg fixed,

What's the difference between God and a Consultant Surgeon?

God doesn't think that He's a Consultant Surgeon.

I had an uncle who worked in the Colonial Office - I was very young and he was quite old. One of his favourite jokes was:

CMG - Call me God
KCMK - Kindly call me God
GCMG - God calls me God

benb

Evidence based cyclist
A nun walks into WH Smiths and asks the assistant, "Have you got any books on the Immaculate Conception?"

He replies, "Yes, over there under theology. Having a little refresher, are we?"

"No" she says, "I'm pregnant and I want to get my story right".

That doesn't work though, as the immaculate conception refers to the conception of Mary, not Jesus. (basically to claim she was free from original sin, and therefore so would Jesus be)
She was conceived in the normal way though, without any supernatural impregnation.
It's the virginal conception you would want a book on for tips on how to cover up a pregnancy.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
That doesn't work though, as the immaculate conception refers to the conception of Mary, not Jesus. (basically to claim she was free from original sin, and therefore so would Jesus be)
She was conceived in the normal way though, without any supernatural impregnation.
It's the virginal conception you would want a book on for tips on how to cover up a pregnancy.
That could be the least funny post on this thread. Then again, considering some of the jokes...

Leaway2

Lycrist
Well it may not be funny, but definitely comes under the TIL. So have a like.

Welsh wheels

Lycra king
My wife told me today that I was one in a million. After checking through her text messages it looks like she was right.

I see the publicity for the new Omen film franchise is under way...

Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 20.46.41.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom