Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
People always ask me why I want to become a Film Editor.

Well, to cut a long story short...

itchybeard

Its late at night, and a couple are in bed, suddenly there is a knock on the door.
The husband says who the hec is that at this time of the night. He gets his gown on, walks downstairs, opens the door.
There and a man is standing there. the Man apologies to the husband, but he says desperately that he is stuck up the road and can he have a push...
The husband says, at this time, no chance mate.The man says, go on, I'm desperate, but the husband refuses.
He closes the door, walks back up stairs, takes his gown off and back into bed. His wife ask, who was that?
the husband says a man wanting a push, the wife says. well could you of not helped him, husband replies,no. not at this time!
The wife reflects and says, well, remember the time we broke down, and if it wasn't for a nice person helping us, we'd be stuck.
The husband ponders, says ok then. He gets back out of bed, gown back on, walks downstairs, opens the door. He shouts out up the street to the man...
saying, mate, you still there? a reply says, yeh. Husband says, You still needing a push?, the man shouts, yeh.
The husbands shouts, where you at? the man replies, over here on the swing...!

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
upload_2017-7-22_12-54-4.png

screenman

Legendary Member
Talking about tips, just had a word with my son about leaving the girls alone for a few years and living free and easy as he's really upset about his girlfriend leaving him.

He told me it was because she thought all he cared about, and talked about, was football, football, football. He went on to say I'm really going to miss her, after all I've been seeing her for three seasons.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
20046480_983081061834950_8453824300070621022_n.jpg

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
(For someone adept with image processing there's a coarser joke available from the first verse.)

Top Bottom