Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Started my new job as a litter collector in town today.

Didn't get any training, but I think I'll pick it up as I go along.

U

User33236

Kim Jong-un was spotted down the job centre today. Apparently, due to getting on the wrong side of western leaders, he's worried he might need to find a new Korea.

ozboz

Guru
image.jpeg

PK99

Legendary Member
A man walks into a library, and says to the Librarian, “I'm looking for a book that's been recommended to me… It's about Pavlov’s Dogs and Schrodinger’s Cat… Do you know it?”

The Librarian answers, “well, that rings a bell, but I'm not sure if it's here or not”.

lutonloony

Über Member
A man walks into a library, and says to the Librarian, “I'm looking for a book that's been recommended to me… It's about Pavlov’s Dogs and Schrodinger’s Cat… Do you know it?”

The Librarian answers, “well, that rings a bell, but I'm not sure if it's here or not”.
I asked the librarian if she could tell me where the self help books were, but she said it would defeat the point

Smartarse

I surprised our fit plumber today by opening the door to him dressed in a sexy negligee.
He looked me up and down before asking "Em, is your husband in pet?"
"Does it look like he's in?" I replied, giving him a little wiggle. "Is there something I can help you with?" I asked in my best sultry voice.
"Not really" he said, "I need your car reversing out of the drive"

Top Bottom